June 12, 2012

Trusting in HIM.

Wow. One area of my life seems to be picking up but then I get a bit of news from my husband today that may change our lives drastically. I'm not sure if it's for the best or if we are about to go through a major storm. A bigger storm than ever. However, I choose not to worry. When I was racking my brain about the ivf procedure, the E2 numbers, will it work, etc. My husband said either you are going to trust in God or you are going to worry, but you can't do both. So I chose to trust and I haven't been stressing about the IVF and all that comes with it. I'm just ready. I must do the same with this issue. I know that God must have something wonderful in store for us. I trust in HIM and I trust my husband when he says do not worry. So I won't- Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Thanks Kym S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment