June 8, 2012

God Is In Control

We stepped out on faith and I have to keep reminding myself of that. God is in control! So my doctor order 16 more Bravelle and 7 more Menopur which came to roughly $1400... Yes $1400 that I did not have. So a friend from BBC offered me her left over Menopur and she was going to overnight it tomorrow from Florida! Now how sweet is that!? Only problem was I run out of meds tomorrow morning! Now normally stress would set-in but because I'm not on this journey alone I reached out to a close friend. She is local and her IVF cycle is on hold so she is giving me her Menopur! I tell ya God always makes a way b/c we had no more disposable money until next week! Normally that is not an issue but being that we are on a time crunch we can not wait for anything. We'd already cleaned out our IVF saving because the unexpected $2500 surgery threw us over budget. However, where there is a will, there is a way and that way is led by God... So after our am Dr. appt tomorrow morning I'll meet my friend for breaksfast and get the menopur we need. I can actually breathe a sigh of relief b/c she doesn't start her protocol till August so she just had meds at home waiting! Luckily we are on a similiar protocol. I'm just so thankful for the women in my life that understand this journey. They understand all the unexpected, crazy, stressful things that can happen. Some of you I know better than others but you all have still selflessly offered your help because you know THIS journey! I truly thank you all for that. Special thanks to Re, Tanya and Tiffany. It not only takes a village to raise children, sometimes it takes a village to get them here in the first place! When you think you are down and out, God makes a way.

2 comments:

  1. this entry is so sweet.. and almost bought me to tears... "It not only takes a village to raise children, sometimes it takes a village to get them here in the first place! When you think you are down and out, God makes a way. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm now almost six months pregnant!
    God always makes a way :)

    ReplyDelete