June 5, 2012

My IVF Medication Roll Call!

As requested here is all of my medication! This is my day to day right now...Lots of meds! These pictures consist of: Lupron, Bravelle, Menopur, Ovidrel, Crinone, Progesterone Capsules, Doxycycline Hyclate, Methylprednisolone Tablets, Prometrium and Vivelle. Also alcohol wipes, 2 different size syringes, 2 different sizes of needles, Q-Caps and a Sharp Container for all my discarded needles. Your looking at over $3000 in medication. Hopefully I will not have to purchase anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I spent $6000 and I'm so glad it worked because I'm not sure how we would afford it. I gave myself the shots because when my honey did it, it hurt.
    You so got this chick!! Phase 1 bring it on!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya! $6000! I just fainted!
    Another friend going through this spent $10,000 just on meds...I was like Lord! My little $3000 just pales in comparison! lol I have my sono this afternoon so I hope the increase in dosage helped b/c I definitely do not want to have to puchase more meds! UGH!

    ReplyDelete