June 27, 2012

Frugal Find!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows I'm obessed with all things decor!!!! My honey and I are in our first home and it's 70% decorated, however when I had to get my nephew's room together I ceased all work on my master plus a few odds and ends in the living room, guest room, etc.  Anyway I've been needing wanting an end table forever beside my couch! I've been stalking these accordian tables that are really hot right now but they are also timeless. I've found them for ridiculous prices ie: $1200, $800, and one rendition was a whopping $1500!!! Umm WTH!

I finally stumbled upon a lovely rendition for $74! Yes $74!!!! I bought 2 and I'm anxiously waiting for them to be delivered to me next week! I'm SO excited!!! Finally a place to put my glass when I'm lounging on my chaise! SCORE!!!

Now here's the test! Can you tell which one is the $600 high-end table and which is the $74 frugal find???? Inquiring minds would like to know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment