August 31, 2016

Vacation CANCELLED 😩

Soooooooooooo throughout this very long process Ive had an anniversary trip already planned and paid for-
Not until yesterday (20 days before vacay) when I was on a play date, my friend asked where we were going and I said Playa Mujeres, Mexico. She turned totally white and was like "even with the Zika"!!!!!!
My God! I never thought about Zika this entire time.
I told my husband we had to cancel. I called my RE and my OB for their opinions as well, both suggested I cancel.
After all of the stress with this protocol and with the constant setbacks, I REALLY needed that vacay! But no way in the shit I'm risking anything-

Oh well......I can travel anytime but it's obvious that I can not have a baby anytime I want.

So far for this protocol I had to:
Cancel our Staycation at Great Wolf with our friends
Cancel our trip to Houston for our great niece's birthday
Cancel our Mexico vacation
Miss my nephew's birthday party
Miss our friends' 10 year Anniversary party

There's gotta to be a big blessing in store for us right?🙏🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment