August 22, 2016

FINALLY moving forward--

Just leaving the doctor
I'm finally moving forward FOR SURE to my egg retrieval Wednesday morning. I have to be there at 9:45 for check-in and prep and then the procedure starts at 10:45.

Today at 3:00 I'll take my LAST injections!!!!!! Only 3 more shots to go (Menopur, Follistim and Ganierelix) then the trigger shot.


I also took three clomid this morning and I'm done with that-

Tonight I take my trigger shot at 11:45pm

I can't believe I'm finally moving on-
I'm still a bit bummed that I have to wait on my transfer but I'm sure it'll go by quickly especially since we have a vacation in September 🙌🏾

Boy do I need it!!! I thought I'd be pregnant on they vacation but I guess that just means I get to have a few cocktails and enjoy my off time, then back to baby business when we return.

No comments:

Post a Comment