July 2, 2012

Everything is looking good!

This morning I went in for another blood test. The nurse called this afternoon to tell me that my levels increased over 100%!!! Woo Hoo!!! I was at 120 on Saturday and 249 today! She said normally they like to see an increase of at least 60% so they were thrilled with my numbers.

Our first sono is tentatively set for July 23rd at 4:30pm. However I think I'll be changing it to July 27th or July 30th b/c Tommy is going to be out of town on that date. He said there is no way he is missing our first sono. This is where we see a heart beat and learn if we are expecting one or two babies!!! So as much as I don't want to wait I'll probably have to push it back a bit so the hubs can be there.

Oh I think I had my first real pregnancy symptom yesterday! I was dog-tired and came home after being up for a few hours ended up taking a 4 hour nap! YEAH 4 HOURS! I don't take naps! I'm a "let's be out and about all day" type of girl! So I have to chalk that up to baby or babies!

Now that I have the second set of numbers I'm going to start reading all I can read and learning all I can learn b/c I'm clueless on the pregnancy part! Thanks for all the prayers you guys! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for you. You guys will be awesome parents. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! We are very very excited!!

    ReplyDelete