July 20, 2012

First Day of Morning Sickness...Kind of Excited!

I know I know, why in the hell would I be excited about morning sickness! My ladies that have been on the fertility journey may understand this more than the ones that get prego by simply being brushed up against!

When you are in the "infertility club" and you finally get that BFP (BIG FAT POSITIVE) you are looking and hanging onto any pregnancy symptoms you can get!!! Until today I've only had extremely sore breasts but no morning sickness or nausea.  Yesterday I had my first wave of nausea where it made me leave my desk and rush to the ladies room. However by the time I got there it was over and nothing transpired.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but today was different! I received that same wave so I high-tailed it to the ladies room again stood against the entry wall and then BAM!!! I hit the stall and "morning sickness" proceeded!
It was pretty harsh but after it was over and I cleaned myself up, I actually smiled to myself like "hey that's a good sign, a pregnancy sign"!!!!!!! 

It made me feel more pregnant, more confirmed and confident especially since I'm still in the waiting phase for my sono. Now I'm not crazy so I'm not saying I want this on a daily basis however when you've been on a journey like this...even the negatives are a positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment