August 29, 2012

Test Results-

Yesterday I received the rest of my test results!!! Everything checked out wonderfully.
My doctor called me last week and told me the following:

Negative for sickle cell trait
My blood type (I couldn't recall)
Iron levels were good
Protein levels
HCG levels


Yesterday she called and told me the results I was most worried about:

Negative Down Syndrome test via Verifi (which is a 100% accurate via blood test)
Negative for Chromosome 13, 18 and 21


You have to take so many tests and have added worries when you get pregnant at 35 and older! It was definitely scary waiting for those results but we trusted in God! I told my hubby when he got home and he breathed a huge sigh of relief and said "oh thank you God". We just hugged then high-fived! Way to go Baby Hill keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment