June 4, 2010

I'am RunnING!!! (in my Forrest Gump voice)

I just signed up for my June runs. My goal is to do about 2 a month and then I'm a hoping to be able to do a 10K by fall. I have no desire to even attempt that extra 3.10 miles in the summer heat! Umm No! I'm sticking with 5Ks for a while!!!

June 12th- Run by the Bay (Houston Area while visiting in-laws)
June 26th- Run for HIV Awareness in Dallas


I'm hoping to shave more time off my previous runs! Lord give me strength because I do not want to backslide.

When I ran yesterday my shins were killing me and I was like WTH I have no time for any type of body drama! I'm barely hanging on as it is! Even though I have a while before I have a killer running time, I can say running is really helping me shed these extra "Love Pounds" courtesy of having a sinfully happy marriage! I was muuuuuuuuuuch hotter when I was a player! lol So for that fun fact alone I'm staying motivated.

July and August runs are going to be the death of me I'm sure! I'm already checking out what's on the horizon! I have to keep reminding myself to slow down! One mountain at a time tiger!

Run On! Woot!

3 comments:

  1. LMBO!! "When I was a player"

    Why is it we find our loves and then we blow up? Girllllll, when I was a "player" I was fine as hell, First comes love and then had a baby and then comes the weight haha, why wasn't that a song in school???

    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete