October 7, 2012

I'm a SWEET POTATO that can't stop peeing!

So I'm 18 weeks and 2 days! I believe that is 4.5 months (almost 5 months)!!! The baby is the size of a SWEET POTATO and should weigh about 6.7 oz. and about 5.6 inches long. Our next appointment is this Wednesday at 3pm with the perinatologist. They should be able to tell the sex this appointment as well but again we will NOT find out till Nov 3rd at our gender reveal party.

In other news I'm feeling well! I started walking this week at the park near my house. When I take my dog to play. I walked 3 laps around the park at a brisk pace. I wasn't too winded but it definitely got my heart rate up. It felt nice to get moving again! I'm hoping to go to the lake next week for a longer walk just to see how I feel. I used to go to this lake to run and I really do miss it. I just want to have a healthy pregnancy and I heard walking is really good for myself and the baby.

All in all everything is moving right along and I have no complaints! ....Well I do have one slight annoyance! I CAN NOT stop peeing! I literally start peeing again while I'm still peeing!!! WTH!
It is the weirdest thing! I'll go and finish and right when I'm about to get up, I start peeing again!! I don't mean a mear trickle, I mean full-out peeing as of I never went the first time. That will happen like 4-5 times during one "I gotta go session"!!!! It is the craziest thing ever! I told my girlfriend about it and she knew exactly what I was talking about which made me feel less crazy! It's always nice to have validation when you think you are losing it!



No comments:

Post a Comment