July 23, 2010

Hubby Coming Home for A Week!! Score!

Hubby comes home today for a week! Woo-hoo
He has to take care of some things at his facility here then high-tail it back to the East Coast. It's going to be great to see him so soon after my visit to NY and to be in our own space. I know he has missed home and the family so it will be good to get in some QT and just veg-out when he's not at the office.

Moving on....

I need some prayer guys! Lord my running this month has been non-existence. I have no excuse just lack of motivation. I've just been feeling BLAH and then when I went to NY I made it a point to take my work-out clothes and still NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGG! Ugh I feel horrible. I hope next week the freaking last week of July I can get in a few miles. It will still be a horrible monthly tally regardless if I run everyday! UGH

I definitely have to turn it around in August and I know I will b/c I leave my firm next Friday the 30th instead of 2 months from then. So I will have plenty of time to work-out and be active which is EXACTLY what I plan to do. I have a lot to think about as to what I'm going to be doing with my new found freedom. I'll still be on call since technically I'm a salaried employee till the end of the year but it will be very sporadic when I do come in.

So much is going through my mind--I want to join a running club and get back to creating my art and branch out a bit artistically. I'm very excited about that. I also want to do a boot-camp and some classes at a gym like spinning or aerobics. Oh and I'll get my nephew for a week or two this summer so he can run me bananas with swimming and the park, etc.

I'm just looking forward to not having to be somewhere at a certain time everyday. If I get bored I'll go back to Corporate America but I don't see that happening anytime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment