July 6, 2010

Almost there!!!

I leave for NY on Thursday morning to see my love! Flight leaves at 11:45 and I'll make it there right before 6:30 (due to lay-over). I'm sooooooooooo excited to see my husband I literally do not know what to do with myself! He has always went on business trips but since we have been married they aren't over 3 or 4 days and they are like 4 times a year if that. Now when we were dating and he lived in Cleveland he traveled a lot but we'd still see each other often. I think the longest we were apart was like 2-3 weeks one time but that was over 4 yrs ago. So this is something new and it cracks me up b/c yesterday just made a full week! However, it seems like he's been gone a month! lol

So I'm looking forward to seeing him daily for 10 glorious days! It will be a great vacation just to be with him. He will be off for the weekend when I get there and then he goes back to working late nights so I will have a lot of free time to explore on my own. Definitely going to take this time to be adventurous! We normally do a big vacay every year and I guess by circumstance that NY will be that trip this year! So we are going to make the best of it!

I started packing yesterday and it is so hard to scale back! Trying not to take so many pairs of shoes and purses, etc.... Being a woman is hard work!

Today officially starts the beautifying process (i.e. nails, pedi, waxing). Tomorrow is hair. Awwwwwwww the joys of being a woman! ha ha

I suppose that saying about distance making the heart grow fonder is accurate b/c I miss everything about my husband even his snoring and talking to the TV :-)

2 more days till I see my love!!! I'm a HAPPY chick! Woot!!!

1 comment: