July 7, 2010

I get to check TWO things off my "Diva List"!! Score!

Hair- CHECK
Nails- CHECK
Pedi-CHECK
Wax-CHECK


New York here I come! I'm soooooooooooo ready to go! Woot! My bags are already packed and in the SUV b/c after work today I have a cocktail hour with my firm then I'm off to my parents' to spend the night. I have to spend some QT with the fam and of course love on my freaking adorable nephew before I depart for 10 days! My brother is taking me to the airport at 9:45 in the morning and then I'll be in my husband's arms by that evening. Awwwwwwwwwwwww I can't wait!

Oh and my theater tickets came via FedEx today so I'm all set!! In the anticipation of seeing my husband I kind of forgot that I'm turning 33 on Friday! WTH! I mean I knew I had a b-day but I never actually thought about the getting a year older part! Smh-

Well I can say 32 has been a good year....I learned to run, starting taking my body back, had a surgery to further diagnose my fertility issues, met a new bestie and my brother came home!! All and all I've learned a lot this year. I still have the most perfect husband and my life in general (beside the infertility part) is pretty fabulous!

I can't wait to see what 33 holds! God is Good!

(Side-bar: I realized I get to check off going to NY and seeing a broadway play from my Diva list! Gosh I love checking things off!! Woot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment