November 8, 2012

November Appointments

I had my last appointment with the perinatologist yesterday which meant we were able to see our baby girl again. First thing we did was verify the baby was still a girl and she was! lol He checked all the lungs, heart, spine, brain, arms, legs, bones, etc.  Everything looked awesome! She measured about 11 inches from head to toe and weighed about 1 1/4 pound.  She was eating on the sonogram so we saw her opening her mouth and like chewing. It was super cute. Since everything was on point for this appointment as well there is no reason for me to continue going back to the perinatologist.

Today I went to my regular OB just for a prenatal check-up (no sono). They checked my urine to make sure there was no protein in it (there wasn't), measured my stomach, listened to the baby's heartbeat, took my blood pressure, etc.  She also called labor and delivery and set my c-section date for March 1st at 9am!!! I also received my glucose drink to take 30 minutes before my next appointment on December 6th. I have my instructions for my pre-registration. Basically everything is moving right along and our baby girl is doing awesome! Can't wait to see her again next month via sono.

I'll be exclusively seeing my OB from now on for the growth tracking and sonos since I received an all clear from the perinatologist.

SN: Now that I can feel her daily I must say it is the most amazing feeling! It gives me comfort between appointments since I can not see her. She wakes me up in the morning and she moves around all during the day! It is truly a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment