November 17, 2012

Bump Pics and Hair Pics!

I cut about 8 inches off my hair in January and I've been keeping it cut. My hubby requested I grow it back out so no more cutting. Thank God I cut it b/c it's been growing like a weed while I've been pregnant. Honestly having shorter hair has not been easier at all! It seems thicker! Oh and I officially have the "pregnant" face! Ugh-

I cut about 8 inches off my hair in January and I've been keeping it cut. My hubby requested I grow it back out so no more cutting. Thank God I cut it b/c it's been growing like a weed while I've been pregnant. Honestly having shorter hair has not been easier at all! It seems thicker! Oh and I officially have the "pregnant" face! Ugh-

Heading to a weekday lunch w/ my girls!
23 weeks and 4 days
November 13, 2012

Heading to a weekday lunch w/ my girls!
23 weeks and 4 days
November 13, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment