August 21, 2013

Milestones for Avery-Harper

 July 6, 2013- Started cereal.

July 13, 2013- She found her toes

July 21, 2013- She sat-up unassisted at her granny's house in Houston. We sat her on the bed and instead of falling over she kept her balance. Whenever she'd lean to the side or front, she'd pulse her core until she was back in a sitting position. SO CUTE.

July 24, 2013- She rolled over from back to tummy in her crib around 8:25am. I left her in her crib on her back and when I returned minutes later she was on her tummy. I totally missed her first time rolling over. Ugh I was so sad. However I grabbed my phone to video and I flipped her back over and hid behind the bookshelf.  She flipped over again and I just lost it. I congratulated her and just hold her close and wept. She's just growing too fast.

SHORTLY AFTER THE ROLLING CAME THE SCOOTING. NO OFFICIAL DATE. IT JUST BEGAN. SO CUTE.

August 6, 2013- I made her first foods with the baby bullet. Her first meal was sweet potato and she loved it!! She ate the entire container and didn't spill any on her bib.  Even though daddy fed her, I made it so I felt like a million bucks!

FOUND HER TOES!!!

SITTING UP UNASSISTED FIRST TIME

ROLLED OVER FOR THE SECOND TIME!
(I MISSED THE FIRST TIME BY LIKE TWO MINUTES)

SWEET POTATOES AND BANANAS. HER FIRST REAL FOOD.

SWEET POTATOES

No comments:

Post a Comment