February 16, 2015

DIY Wall Mounted Bookshelves

My daughter has tons of books and her previous bookshelves weren't going to work in her new space. I found an idea for super cute, inexpensive wall mounted book shelves. All I needed was some inexpensive 1x4 and 1x6 pieces of wood, wood glue and nails from Home Depot or Lowe's. So I had the hubs (my personal carpenter) put them together. Then they were primed, painted and mounted! All for under $20!!

Avery-Harper loves being able to grab a book and sit on her rug or at her little table and flip through them. She also is enjoying picking out whichever book she wants read to her. It turned out really cute! I still have SO MUCH to do but her new "Big Girl" room is coming together 😊

BEFORE

DURING MOUNT PROCESS

MOUNTED

AFTER

AFTER W/ THE NUGGET

No comments:

Post a Comment