January 2, 2013

Roman in pictures

It's been a week and three days since Roman has been gone and it's been really hard for me. However I still think it was the best thing for us all. My nephew did very well when we dropped him off. He bought into everything I said about him going to a better home with a play-mate. Now me on the other hand I bawled horribly and thought I was going to hyper-ventilate. It was SO hard for me. The family (who also works for the Dane Assc.) was great and had their own dane for Roman to play with as well. I'll always have a slight sting in my heart when I think of him. I wish things could have been different because he really was a wonderful dog. I pray he finds his "furever" home and that they can give him more than what I could even though I loved him to pieces and spoiled him rotten. I just hope his new home has more time to take him to parks, lakes etc. b/c he deserves so much more than I could give. He was truly the best dog I ever had and I will miss him dearly. I;ll always love you Roman
 
 
First time Roman and Key met. We thought Key would be horrified but he loved him right away and Roman loved him right back.

Sitting by the window looking all regal

Key and Roman hanging out on the porch

 
Roman giving me those loving eyes in hopes for another treat.

New Years Eve 2011. He had a wild night and was tuckered out!

Snuggling daddy's feet after he returned from a business trip.

2011 Roman's Christmas presents under the tree
Key and Roman on 12/23/12 right before we took him to his new home

Key and Roman on 12/23/12 right before we took him to his new home

Key and Roman on 12/23/12 right before we took him to his new home

No comments:

Post a Comment