June 13, 2016

Back to the doctor today-

I tell ya my body is really acting weird-
At the wee hours this morning my cycle started! It wasn't due until around Thursday the 16th Bc that's when it came last month,  but here it is on the 13th! Even more odd is that the last at least 11 months my cycle had been coming on the 26th or 27th and now it's nearly two weeks earlier as of today! So weird!

So I called my doctor this morning while at the gym and they told me to come in for a sonogram-
I'm basically starting over with my monitoring etc  since I technically missed my cycle last month by not ovulating which is why I couldn't start my ganirelix.

The sono was fine and everything looked good. The doctor prescribed me femara which I'll start taking this Wednesday. It will ensure my ovulation so I can start my protocol.
I'll go back to the doctor next Friday the 24th to check my progress. Then the following week on the 30th I'll get another lab to make sure I ovulated.  Once that's verified I should officially start my protocol. 🙌🏾

I'm remaining positive. I really feel like it's our time to add to our family another healthy happy baby (or two 😉). **faithful**

No comments:

Post a Comment