December 14, 2012

My bump, My Bestie and I

This is my best friend Jocelyn whom I also call "my wife". She's been traveling the last almost two years. Basically spending 3 months at different hospitals in different states working with preemies. She has finally returned home (hopefully for good). She came home just for me and baby girl! We've only been friends for 2.5 years but we have already shared a life-time! She has cried more during this pregnancy than I have which is hilarious! She's undoubtedly one of the most caring and genuine people I have ever met and I'm so glad she's here to experience this with me! I love her more than a 75% off sale!!!! Here's to many many more years of friendship!

December 7, 2012 at the Goss-Michael Museum for the Soulful Christmas Gala and Toy Drive
26 weeks and 7 days

At my nephew's Kindegarten Christmas Program on December 13, 2012
27 weeks and 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment