October 29, 2016

What I'm feeling right now-

A lot of tinges and most nights I have a stomach ache-
I'm taking it as a good sign. I recall having the same type of tinges and sharp pains with Avery-Harper. Also the other day I got a wee bit dizzy! I didn't really think about it until I read a post from another recent transferee today in the IVF group. Again I'm taking that as a good sign.



Found this cool timeline of what's going on inside of me right now-

http://www.bubblesandbumps.com/what-happens-after-embryo-transfer-day-3-day-5-transfer-calendar/


3 DAY TRANSFER
Days past transfer  Embryo Development
1The embryo continues to grow from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula (16-64 cells)
2The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst (70-100 cells)
3The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell  
4The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
5The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation  
6Implantation continues 
7Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetal cells begin to develop  
8Placenta cells secrete human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) into the blood stream  
9Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted 
10Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted 
11Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy on HPT.
GO TEST!! (if you haven't already...)




 




No comments:

Post a Comment