January 2, 2015

Bitter....Better! 2014 I bid you adieu!

2014 has been quite the year! As I look back on it I can see I learned, endured and sacrificed a lot. However, it was not without great lessons and even greater blessings.

My miracle baby is turning two soon and it's been an amazing ride! I'm beyond blessed to be her mother and I thank God everyday for his favor. I celebrated my 7th year wedding anniversary with my near perfect husband. Together we are happy, healthy and in love.

I've also experienced some major loses this year in my personal life. I was not prepared for any of them but I count it all joy.

My FET failed so no baby #2 (at least not right now)
Family dynamics changed but made way for a clearer direction.
Major friendships are barely friendships at all anymore.
A few new business owner lessons were learned the hard way.

However everything happens for a reason and I trust in HIM.

2015 already looks bigger, better, brighter and more blessed. Here's to nothing but positivity ahead and to living in LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment