February 26, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Avery-Harper

On this day a year ago at 11:37am my life changed forever and for the better! Avery-Harper came into my crazy world and rocked it! It was the scariest, happiest most imperfectly perfect day of my life! I couldn't imagine a more exquisite being. She has her father's sensitive skin and kind nature, coupled with my stubbornness and sass! SHE'S PERFECT!

Her first year went by extremely fast but it was also extremely beautiful! So to all my friends that are still trying, please don't give up! The light at the end of the tunnel shines brighter than your wildest dreams.

Our road to get to parenthood was beyond hard. However, I'd do it 100 times over just to get to her! Happy Birthday My Miracle Child. Always know that you were desperately wanted and created by love ❤️❤️



#fromnewborntooneyear
#timesflieswhenyouareinlove
#sheischristmaseveryday
#thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment