June 13, 2013

My Girl...

It's funny our daughter is almost 4 months old and I'm still in awe that she's here!!! Every morning is like Christmas. I hear her stirring and I seriously (even when delirious) can't wait to look over in her bassinet and see that smile.  She lights up when she sees me and that just makes me melt!

We had no clue what our baby would be like.....you know would she be a crier, super fussy, sickly, etc.  However somehow we got the most perfect, calm, happy, beautiful baby ever! It's like God said "here's an extra special gift that I created just for you because you didn't give up on her".  I couldn't imagine anything more perfect. She makes me smile from ear to ear and I enjoy every moment with her.  I'm so thankful that I can be home with her and experience every moment of her everyday.  You see I waited a loooooooooonnnnnnnnngggggg time for this child and I can truly without a doubt say she was totally worth the wait.  My only regret is that I didn't do the IVF sooner so my mom could have at least met her because she is truly exquisite.



No comments:

Post a Comment