June 18, 2013

His First Father's Day


Happy "FIRST" Father's Day to my sweet wonderful handsome husband Tommy Hill!!! You've been a father-figure for years but this time you finally have the title! Avery-Harper and I are definitely daddy's girls. You are my one true love and her first love. We appreciate, adore and celebrate you on this day and everyday.


Father's Day started with a gift from myself and our daughter. It was a mirrored three opening picture frame with pictures of him and her from her newborn shoot. Then we dropped him off at his Father's Day Event. A mixology lesson, cigars, lunch and hitting golf balls at the Hank Haney driving range. It was put on by Asador restaurant at the Renaissance Hotel. We picked him up a couple of hours later so he could come home to shower. Then he was whisked away for a massage. Once we returned home I cooked him one of his favorites, Shrimp and Crawfish Étouffée! I paired it with a fresh baguette and a garden salad. It was a long day but a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment