November 1, 2010

My weekend, Trick or Treating and November Already!

Boy did we have a kid-packed weekend!!!! OMG!! My 17 yr old sister and 3 yr old nephew came over Friday for the entire weekend. Then on Saturday afternoon my 7 month old TEETHING god-son came over for the night. Let's just say it was the most un-relaxing weekend ever!!!!! Noise, noise, crying, screaming and whining! Ow!

It turned around on Sunday though b/c all the kids went back to their rightful owners!!! Sunday night we went trick or treating with my nephew and family in my mom's neighborhood. He was Batman and he was both super excited and afraid at the same time! ha ha I'm sure going to hate when he outgrows this age! It's just the cutest sweetest thing ever!

I can't believe it's November already! Thanksgiving is in 3 weeks and before we know it Christmas will be here!! What the heck happened to October??!!! I'm just amazed how quick the year passed! It'll be 2011 in a matter of minutes! I can't wait to see what next year has in store!

My nephew on every Halloween so far- (except 2007 he was only 10 months old and his costume was Spiderman. He took professional pics that yr since he was too young for trick or treating)

KEY AS BATMAN (2010)


KEY AS A BOXER (2009)


KEY AS THE LIL STINKER (SKUNK) (2008)


No comments:

Post a Comment