October 11, 2010

Gladiator Games 2010





Saturday the hubs and I competed in Gladiator Games which was basically a fitness challenge event put on by my boot camp. It consisted of a 5K, exercise stations, obstacle course and other competitive events. It was super challenging but very very fun and rewarding. Oh and it just so happened that I ran my best time in the 5K! It was 36.28 and I seriously believe I could have done better but my shoes are horribleeeeeeee!! I was just hoping those bad boys wouldn't fall apart while I was running! lol So yes new shoes are on the horizon! I can't wait to do more events like this with my husband. We really enjoyed all the activities! Here's to a happier, healthier and more challenging life-style! Live Life Adventurously!

****ALL MY FB FRIENDS CAN SEE ALL THE PICS IN MY ALBUM****





No comments:

Post a Comment